All 5 EOJP Youth Football Teams Made 2016 FYFCL District Playoffs!
A big round of applause for our 6u Flag team for a great season, including making it to the district playoffs. Unfortunately, their season came to an end this past Saturday. They are truly the future of our organization and for them, the best is yet to come.
Congratulations to all Youth Tackle Football teams for advancing into round 2 quarter finals. Amazingly, all four tackle football teams won regular season FYFCL East Conference championships and are eligible for AAU Nationals later this year. We cheer on their continued success into round 2 of the playoffs.
But that’s not all the great news, we proudly announce our 10u Football team became the first EOJP squad to finish a regular season undefeated. Now they aim for perfection through the playoffs… 1972 Dolphins watch out!
FYFCL District Playoffs Continue
We are extremely pleased to host the Lake Nona Jr Lions, Seminole Sharks, and West Volusia Little Hatters this Saturday at Faith Christian Academy, the Home of the East Orlando Jr. Predators!
We are looking forward to a great day of PLAYOFF football and fun. This FYFCL event is being hosted and delivered by Faith Christian Academy (FCA) in cooperation with the East Orlando Junior Predators (EOJP). From EOJP, Shawn Seipler, President, and Randy Wise, Vice President are your key coordinators.
- Location: Faith Christian Academy
- FYFCL Event – East Orlando Junior Predators
- Event Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Wrist band / Admission prices: $5 Adults (15+) | $4 Children ages 5 – 14
- Coaches, Team Moms and children age 5 and under are free
- Cash ONLY at the gate
All attendees will need a wrist band. We will have volunteers checking wrist bands at the fields to ensure everybody at the fields are approved. EOJP concession stand will be open all day taking cash or credit.
Parking / Gate:
- Game attendees will past through a mobile car gate before proceeding into the parking lot
We will have parking available at the football fields on Saturday
Please see the attached map for Parking Details
- You will need to PROVIDE YOUR OWN WATER and ICE. We will NOT have water and ice available on Saturday.
Food and Beverage
- No food or beverages will be allowed into the event except for team coolers and player water.
- Concessions will be sold all day
- The Jr Predators are happy to have a new bleacher system installed. The bleachers are split into a Home and Visitors bleacher on the west side of the field. We have the Home Side and the Visitor Side outlined in the Field attachment.
- On the bleachers, tents are ONLY allowed on the very top row of the bleachers. All other tents must be moved to field level.
- Also if you have tents for your players, the player tents must be setup between the two bleachers. This will ensure that fans are not obstructed from gameplay. We will have player benches setup between the bleachers so your players can sit under tents.
- You may also bring tents and chairs and sit along the sidelines outside of the bleachers and along the end zones.
Age Group start times:
Logistics and Other Notes: First game at 9:00am but first arrivals will be at 8:00am
- Book Check will be 45 minutes before Kickoff or Halftime of the game before
- Warm-ups begin 1 hour prior to game start
- A medical tent will be available for the entire event sponsored by Orlando Orthopaedic and SST Rehab
Again, we are looking forward to an outstanding day of football and cheer!!